My dad was complaining about buying me books yesterday and I said “well at least it’s books” and then the cashier goes “yeah it could be drugs”
THE FIRST TEN LIES THEY TELL YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL
1. We are here to help you.
2. You will have time to get to your class before the bell rings.
3. The dress code will be enforced.
4. No smoking is allowed on school grounds.
5. Our football team will win the championship this year.
6. We expect more of you here.
7. Guidance counselors are always available to listen.
8. Your schedule was created with you in mind.
9. Your locker combination is private.
10. These will be the years you look back on fondly.
TEN MORE LIES THEY TELL YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL
1. You will use algebra in your adult lives.
2. Driving to school is a privilege that can be taken away.
3. Students must stay on campus during lunch.
4. The new text books will arrive any day now.
5. Colleges care more about you than your SAT scores.
6. We are enforcing the dress code.
7. We will figure out how to turn off the heat soon.
8. Our bus drivers are highly trained professionals.
9. There is nothing wrong with summer school.
10. We want to hear what you have to say.
HOW TO CHEER UP IN 2 EASY STEPS
- WHISPER “BEEP BOOP” TO YOURSELF.
- REPEAT UNTIL NOT SAD.
((BUT WHY DOES THIS WORK??????))
It took me 18 years to realise Saturday has turd in it
the worst way for friendships to end is for literally nothing to go wrong, you just stop talking. they stop messaging you to see how youre doing and you get sick of being the first one to initiate conversation so you just let the friendship go and wonder how that person is doing and never hear from them again
Live in such a way that if someone spoke badly of you, no one would believe it.
this one time a guy in my class was gonna download his presentation from hotmail.com
HE SPELLED IT WRONG
HE SPELLED HOTMALE.COM
HE WAS CONNECTED TO THE PROJECTOR
WE WERE TWELVE
JUST IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENED